Yoga + Gourmet Ayurvedic Cooking Retreat August 9th-11th
Nourish yourself this Summer on a relaxing and rejuvenating yoga & gourmet food retreat.
You’ll sleep well (isn’t that enough!) and relax your body and mind in a beautiful 12-room eco-guesthouse located in the Hudson Valley just a short 2 hours north of New York City. The magnificent property boasts stunning Catskill views, 150+ private wooded acres complete with hiking trails, a walking labyrinth, gardens and gazebos.
Located adjacent to the region’s largest waterfall and picturesque swimming hole, this private getaway offers unsurpassed nature immersion. Your stay includes yoga classes to help you unwind from the stress of urban life, daily organic and Ayurvedically prepared meals by Hannah Gruber, and optional morning meditation.
Your 3 day getaway provides space for quiet contemplation, rest, relaxation, connection to the body, the self and the natural world.
- Enjoy 3 days, 2-nights stay at beautiful and quiet Hudson Valley Eco-lodge that boasts magnificent mountain views
- Immerse in your yoga practice with daily classes led by Paige and Hannah
- Indulge in organic, healthy, Ayurvedically prepared, and ridiculously delicious meals by Hannah Gruber
- Spend an afternoon learning Ayurvedic cooking techniques and create a delicious, farm-to-table meal with Hannah
- Optional morning meditation
- Explore 150+ private forested acres for hiking/walking/nature immersion
- Enjoy an afternoon swim in the nearby local waterfall
- Experience ritual and connection with an amazing group of individuals around a starlit bonfire
- Take time to yourself: sleep in, take a nap, finish your book, write a letter or just stare off into the distance
- Shut your devices off!
*please note that students with dietary restrictions and/or allergies are most welcome. We will do our best to ensure your palate and body feels ecstatic throughout your stay!
More than just your average yoga retreat, this experience offers a SPECIAL COOKING WORKSHOP to help you deepen your commitment to self-care.
You will also spend a leisurely afternoon learning to prepare a special meal with Ayurvedic chef Hannah Gruber. Ayurveda, the lesser known & awesome sister of yoga, is a powerful holistic health maintenance and healing system. Ayurveda offers simple, straightforward strategies for eating and living that will bring you back into balance so that you can have a happy gut, clear head, and energy to live fully. Hannah is known for her colorful, innovative, nurturing and creative cuisine guaranteed to please all palates.
Earlybird- Until May 30th
Shared $500 Double Room $700 Private Room $825
After May 30th
Shared $575 Double Room $775 Private Room $900
$300 Deposit Upon Registration to reserve your space
Balance due by July 15.
Deposits are non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
- Mid-morning arrival followed by yoga, lunch, and free time to explore the property
- Afternoon Yoga Workshop with Paige
- Dinner and Bonfire
- Meditation with Paige followed by Silent Breakfast
- Morning Yoga Practice followed by free time
- Late lunch and Ayurveda Cooking Workshop with Hannah
- Enjoy the meal you helped to prepare!
- Optional gentle evening practice
- Morning Meditation and Silent Breakfast
- Yoga Practice and Closing Circle
- Picnic Lunch