Nourish yourself this Memorial Day Weekend
on an inspiring and rejuvenating yoga & gourmet food retreat.
You’ll sleep well (isn’t that enough!) and relax your body and mind in a beautiful 12-room eco-guesthouse located in the Hudson Valley just a short 2 hours north of New York City. The magnificent property boasts stunning Catskill views, 150+ private wooded acres complete with hiking trails, a walking labyrinth, gardens and gazebos.
Located adjacent to the region’s largest waterfall and picturesque swimming hole, this private getaway offers unsurpassed nature immersion. Your stay includes yoga classes to help you unwind from the stress of urban life, daily organic and Ayurvedically prepared meals by Hannah Gruber, and optional morning meditation.
Your 3 day getaway provides space for quiet contemplation, rest, relaxation, connection to the body, the self and the natural world.
- Enjoy 3 days, 2-nights stay at beautiful and quiet Hudson Valley Eco-lodge that boasts magnificent mountain views
- Immerse in your yoga practice with daily classes led by Paige and Hannah
- Indulge in organic, healthy, Ayurvedically prepared, and ridiculously delicious meals by Hannah Gruber
- Take your your yoga practice to the next level in an afternoon workshop focused on technique and breath with Paige Gottheim
- Spend an afternoon learning Ayurvedic cooking techniques and help create a delicious farm-to-table meal with Hannah
- Relax your mind and calm your body with morning meditation
- Explore 150+ private forested acres for hiking/walking/nature immersion
- Enjoy an afternoon swim in the nearby local waterfall
- Experience ritual and connection with an amazing group of individuals around a starlit bonfire
- Optional Massage sessions available
*please note that students with dietary restrictions and/or allergies are most welcome and we will do our best to ensure your palate feel ecstatic throughout your stay!
More than just your average yoga retreat, Hannah and Paige are offering 2 SPECIAL WORKSHOPS to help grow your knowledge of yoga and deepen your commitment to self-care.
Featuring a special yoga workshop focused on alignment and emphasizing attention to detail, the intimate setting of retreat ensures personalized attention and hands-on adjustments to enhance your understanding of the postures, no matter what level your practice.
You will also spend a leisurely afternoon learning to prepare a special meal with Ayurvedic chef Hannah Gruber. Ayurveda, the lesser known & awesome sister of yoga, is a powerful holistic health maintenance and healing system. Ayurveda offers simple, straightforward strategies for eating and living that will bring you back into balance so that you can have a happy gut, clear head, and energy to live fully. Hannah is known for her colorful, innovative, nurturing and creative cuisine guaranteed to please all palates.
Earlybird- Until March 30th
Shared $500 Double Room $600 Private Room $700
After March 30th
Shared $550 Double Room $650 Private Room $750
$250 Deposit Upon Registration to reserve your space
Balance due by April 15.
Deposits are non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
- Mid-morning arrival followed by yoga, lunch, and free time to explore the property
- Afternoon Yoga Workshop with Paige
- Dinner and Bonfire
- Meditation with Paige followed by Silent Breakfast
- Morning Yoga Practice followed by free time
- Late lunch and Ayurveda Cooking Workshop with Hannah
- Enjoy the meal you helped to prepare!
- Optional gentle evening practice
- Morning Meditation and Silent Breakfast
- Yoga Practice and Closing Circle
- Picnic Lunch